Marked4Gaming
Please login for More access options on the forum Like Hidden Forums, Creating/customizing your Profile, Posting,Voting, + more!!!

If you don't have a login.. Please Register. Its free. So come have some fun and enjoy M4G.
Marked4Gaming
Please login for More access options on the forum Like Hidden Forums, Creating/customizing your Profile, Posting,Voting, + more!!!

If you don't have a login.. Please Register. Its free. So come have some fun and enjoy M4G.
Marked4Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marked4Gaming is a Entertainment forum for all your Gaming, Entertainment, News and Coding needs.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello Folks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sandyboy
Noobie
Noobie

Hello Folks Empty
PostSubject: Hello Folks   Hello Folks Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:10 am

Hi, I'm Julian. Really loving Borderlands 2. I've been playing Borderlands since the release of the first game which seems like a lifetime ago. I'm on the Playstation Network and I'm looking for some honest players to help me with Hyperios, Master Gee and Terramorphios. I'm currently trying to get as many legendary weapons/items as I can. So far I've got 44 in total. I have a level 50 Reactive Conference Call shotgun (slag version) which dropped from the Warrior that I want to trade for either a level 50 Social or Critical Conference Call. My PSN username is Sandyboy. Please send me a message if you want to trade Conference Call
Back to top Go down

Hello Folks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marked4Gaming :: Welcome Forum-
Jump to: