Marked4Gaming
Please login for More access options on the forum Like Hidden Forums, Creating/customizing your Profile, Posting,Voting, + more!!!

If you don't have a login.. Please Register. Its free. So come have some fun and enjoy M4G.
Marked4Gaming
Please login for More access options on the forum Like Hidden Forums, Creating/customizing your Profile, Posting,Voting, + more!!!

If you don't have a login.. Please Register. Its free. So come have some fun and enjoy M4G.
Marked4Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marked4Gaming is a Entertainment forum for all your Gaming, Entertainment, News and Coding needs.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi im Game Legend

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Game Legend
Super Moderators
Super Moderators
Game Legend

Hi im Game Legend Empty
PostSubject: Hi im Game Legend   Hi im Game Legend Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:26 am

Hi,

I'm Game Legend your Supermoderator Smile As your Supermoderator, i'm here to help you with anything you might have questions about.

About me: A supermoderator is essentially another moderator but with additional permissions that the administrator has assigned in the Usergroup and Forum Permissons.

Hi im Game Legend 312044658 Hi im Game Legend 312044658 Hi im Game Legend 312044658 Hi im Game Legend 312044658 Hi im Game Legend 312044658 Hi im Game Legend 424776184
Back to top Go down

Hi im Game Legend
Page 1 of 1